How Can You Tell If Your Basement Leaks?
Because there are various types of basement leaks with a variety of causes, the warning signs of a wet basement are varied and diverse. However, if you have any of these common problems in your home or commercial property, you probably have a basement leakage issue. If you suspect you need our Atlanta waterproofing, foundation crack repair, or ground water control pump installation services, don't hesitate to call. Aquadry Waterproofing, LLC is ready to take great care of you, so call now!
Symptoms of a wet basement or deteriorating foundation can include:
- Buckling or cracking foundation walls
- Cracked foundation slab or floor
- Mold, mildew, or fungus growth
- Insect infestation (including termites)
- Paint peeling off basement walls
- Water seepage from the walls or floors
- White powder on foundation walls (also known as efflorescence)
- Rusty Furnaces, water heaters or gas supply lines
These are all indications of excessive moisture in your basement and can become quite serious if not addressed. These signs of moisture are likely caused by foundation cracks and leaks or hydrostatic pressure. You'll want to have your foundation inspected by a certified basement contractor to determine the best plan of action for getting your basement safe and dry--call Aquadry Waterproofing and Atlanta foundation repair for your free estimate and foundation assessment today.
- Crawl Space Encapsulation
Atlanta's Original Umbrella of Protection!!!
Thank You For Visiting Our Website, We Look Forward To Hearing From You Today!!!
Copyright 2011: Aquadry Waterproofing LLC | Foundation Crack Repair. All Rights Reserved.
- We do what we say we are going to do, within an agreed time frame.
- Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- We eliminate water, not hide it.